Workers’ Compensation Lawyers in Mequon, WI
Our team of skilled Mequon, WI workers’ compensation attorneys at Mays Law Office LLC can help you pursue your benefits. Workers’ compensation insurance is mandated for employers in Wisconsin by law. If an injury at work occurs, this insurance will compensate for medical costs and missed wages. Insurance companies frequently deny claims from employees, forcing legal action.
Mequon, WI, Skilled Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
All employees can rely on our attorneys to help them obtain the compensation to which they are entitled following a work-related injury. Working with a dedicated workers’ compensation lawyer becomes crucial in this circumstance. Despite the fact that a lot of other attorneys in the area make claims to be experts in Wisconsin workers’ compensation, our lawyers have the best reputation in the area. For clients across a range of industries, our attorneys typically achieve favorable outcomes.
When In Mequon, WI, You Should Contact Our Workers’ Compensation
If you suffer any of the following workplace injuries or situations, such as those listed below, kindly let us know:
- You must deliver a written statement to your employer or their insurance company.
- You receive a letter asking you to submit to an independent medical examination conducted by a doctor chosen by the workers’ compensation insurance.
- You are denied worker’s compensation in a letter.
- Your employer dismisses you or puts you on an extended leave of absence after an accident at work.
- You sustained permanent injuries or other disabilities as a result of your work-related accident.
- You are unable to perform your job due to your injuries.
- Despite the fact that your claim was denied, you nonetheless suffered a neck, shoulder, or head injury while working.
- Your disability claim will not be fully compensated, according to a decision made by your workers’ compensation insurer.
You can get help from our Mequon, WI workers’ compensation lawyers to get reimbursed for missed earnings, medical costs, and mental and physical anguish. After an accident, many of our customers’ close family members are concerned for their health and are dealing with the stress of potentially expensive medical expenditures.
We make an effort to offer the best legal services possible. We make every attempt to build a strong argument, collaborate with you, comprehend your situation, and provide the highest caliber legal assistance attainable. You may trust us to take all required measures to make sure you receive the refund to which you are entitled.
Clients Our Mequon, WI Workers’ Compensation Attorneys Represent
Our law company represents people in the following fields and occupations:
- Business drivers
- Physicians and nurses
- Daycare facilities
You can rely on our Mequon workers’ compensation attorneys to handle your case deftly and successfully, no matter how complicated or intricate it may be. The strength of your case will first be assessed by our attorneys. To fully comprehend the scenario and your medical state, they will review all the relevant information and communicate with your doctors.
They are able to gain a comprehensive picture of the matter and manage the case competently thanks to this meticulous effort. They will collaborate with you throughout the entire process, develop a strong case, and plan your lawsuit well. Please contact Mays Law Office LLC at 608-257-0440 for further information. You may also send us an email, and a member of our staff will give you a call.