Attorney John C Orth practices in criminal and traffic defense throughout the entire State of Wisconsin. Attorney Orth joined Mays Law Office, LLC in April 2004, where he will work under the auspices of Attorney Stephen E Mays .
Prior to joining Mays Law Office, LLC , Attorney Orth served as an Intern in the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
Attorney Orth attended the University of Wisconsin Madison, where he earned his JD and a B.A.A. in Finance. While attending law school, he was a distinguished student.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Traffic Defense
- OWI Defense
- Wisconsin, 2003
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 2005
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin
- Honors: Dean's List
- University of Wisconsin - Madison, Madison, Wisconsin
- B.B.A., Finance
Honors and Awards
- Eagle Scout
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- Dane County Criminal Defense Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Wisconsin Supreme Court, Intern, 2003 to 2004