Mays Law Office, LLC



What If My Employer Does Not Carry Worker's Compensation Insurance?

view our Practice areas

Nearly all employers in Wisconsin are required by law to carry Wisconsin workers' compensation insurance. However, if your employer does not carry worker's compensation insurance and is illegally uninsured, you may still file for workers' compensation benefits through the Uninsured Employers Fund (UEF). 

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For a Response

How Can We Help You?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Mays Law Office, LLC

6405 Century Avenue
Suite 103
Middleton, WI 53562

Phone: 608-535-4719
Fax: 608-257-0441
Middleton Law Office Map